'Wing it Wednesday' One Sheet Wonder

 Hello - how are you? I do hope you are feeling safe and well.

Today's post is all about my Facebook Live from yesterday. I did a one sheet wonder using a sheet of A4 card stock. This was cut up to make four A6 cards.

I used my new set Art Gallery and the not so new All Things Fabulous - here are my cards




The one sheet wonder is created by stamping multiple images on to the A4 card stock - mine started like this


I had great fun stamping this as you can see in the video and if you take a look at the last card with the ribbon you will see how this was nearly a disaster - I was quite pleased with the way I managed to save it!



Art Gallery is part of the Fine Art Floral suite in the Mini Catalogue and All Things Fabulous is in the Annual Catalogue - both can be found in my side tab.

Join me later today for more live crafting - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. You are clever Jacqueline! To get four cards out of one sheet of stamped A4 and each one as beautiful as the last :) Love that you're doing live stamping - go you! Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.