Hope I'm not boring you but ...........

 Yep - more dragonflies. This is the last one for a while and was the subject of last Friday's Facebook Live video.

I took inspiration from Christine Blain's card HERE but instead of using just one colour I used quite a few! come and see


I took various strips of the Dandy Garden DSP and cut them into 1" squares. I then randomly attached them to a piece of Rich Razzelberry card sock. I couldn't fit four along so I added a piece of the Braided Linen Thread. I added two circles - one for the sentiment (from Dragonfly Garden) and one for the dragonflies. These were punched from the DSP. I finally added some gems coloured with a Night of Navy blend pen.

You will be glad to know that I am moving on to another stamp set now - Art Gallery. Perhaps you saw my Facebook Live yesterday where I made three notecards with it? If not I will be live around 3pm this afternoon with some more live crafting - hope to see you there.

Bye for now - J xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.