Finishing off my Cards

 So, after I had made my cards yesterday I finished them off by stamping on the inside. This is something I have neglected to do for a while so I am making a conscious effort to do so now. Just a sentiment and a bit of floral stamping is all that's needed


Don't forget your envelopes either - just think how excited someone would be recieving an envelope in the post that's been hand stamped


And then on the back of your card you could stamp (or write) who the card has been hand stamped by. Don't forget that if you are selling a handmade card that has used Stampin' Up products it should also carry the Stampin' Up logo


These are just extra little touches you can add to your cards to make them more professional which is great if you sell them at craft fairs - also means that if they love your work they can find you again to order more!

Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. Very beautiful AND professional looking Jacqueline! Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.