A Bit of Fussy Cutting

 The card I have to show you this time only has a stamped sentiment - the rest is DSP - and a lot of fussy cutting.

I must admit that I do find a bit of fussy cutting very theraputic and calming. However I did this particular card live on Facebook so the cutting may have been a bit boring to watch!

Here is my card


Each daisy was individually cut out and then attached to the card. The DSP is double sided and the daisies were on the reverse of the lovely leafy paper used on the above card. Granny Apple Green is the main colour and used for the banner (not Stampin' Up).

All being well I will resume my live videos on Monday afternoon at 3pm - I hope you can join me.

See you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. Lovely to see you back Jacqueline - and with a beauty too! Loving these papers and the effect of cutting the flowers out and using them to decorate your sentiment. Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.