More Dragonflies

 I am still in love with my dragonfly stamps and punch so any opportunity I get I am playing with them. Here's a card I made recently


This time it was just the Dandy Garden DSP - I punched the dragonflies from the papers as the punch works with both the stamps and the papers.
I distressed the paper using my scissors - an old blunt pair not my snips. It's something I haven't done for a while but it does add a bit of texture to the card.
The sentiment is from the Dragonfly Garden set.
All products can be ordered from me -why not take a look in the Mini Catalogue in my side bar. For every £45 or £90 spend you can choose a free Sale-a-bration gift.

Thanks for stopping by - see you soon - J x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.