Hello Little One

 So I have a card for you that I am entering into three challenges!!! (Thus continuing my resolution to take part in more challenges!!)

I loved making this card - I had a really good play with sponging, masking, colouring and cutting out.

And here it is


I used up some of my retired DSP for this card as it had some lovely snowflakes on and I sponged the edges with Night of Navy ink.
My middle panel is sponged to represent a snowy landscape with the foxes sleeping in their underground hole.
The foxes are from the Wildly Happy stamp set and I water coloured them with Crajun Craze ink.

I am entering this card into the following challenges


HELLO







That's it for today - join me on Facebook on Friday for my next live crafting video and I will see you soon - J xx






Comments

  1. Jacqueline, your sweet little fox looks so comfy in this beautiful snowy scene! Such a serene setting! Thank you for joining my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, love these foxes! They look all snuggled up for their snowy nap! Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute and adorable card for Hello card. I like the coloring job you did as well. Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe...such a sweet scene!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable images and scene you have put together. With the background night and snow, it looks so cozy. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable scene and your little foxes are colored beautifully. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful fwinter scene. Loving the main image. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.