Garden Wishes

 In my Facebook live yesterday I used the new stamp set Garden Wishes. It's part of the Dandy garden suite which includes the Dragonfly Garden set that I have previously used.


Here is my card


This is actually a Z-fold card (I really don't know why I didn't photograph it open!). I used some of the Dandy Garden DSP again in the colours of Bumble Bee and Mossy Meadow. My stamped images were coloured with my Stampin' Write Markers and I added a couple of bees too because they are so cute! The Mossy Meadow twine is rather good too don't you think?



Thanks for stopping by and taking a look today - see you soon - J xx






Comments

  1. Such a beautiful set (I thought of you when I saw it in the mini, with your love for all things botanical) and a gorgeous card too. Love these colours and agree that Mossy Meadow twine is an excellent thing! Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.