More Corner Bouquet

 I wasn't sure of this set at first but now I've had a chance to play with it I am finding that it's not so bad after all!

This time when I used it I used my Stampin' Write Markers to colour the stamp - come and have a look


I used the Flower and Field DSP again and the sentiment is from Garden Wishes - one of the new sets in the Mini catalogue.
The main colour used is Cherry Cobbler with a little Poppy Parade and Crushed Curry thrown in for good measure!

If you pop on to my Phoenix Inspirations Facebook page you will find a video on how I made this card using my Stamparatus - it makes stamping large images so easy.

See you soon - J xx


Comments

  1. You've done this set proud Jacqueline! I love colours you've used and that uplifting sentiment. May good things grow for YOU all year long! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.