A Fun Sketch Challenge

 I've made a pact with myself to take part in more challenges this year - so here goes.

The challenge is over at 

CAS Colours & Sketches


And this is my card


There were so many things that went wrong with this card! Firstly it was my second attempt at the sketch as the first was too fussy and not CAS enough. Then I tried to stamp my sentiment - it went wrong so I had to add another dragonfly - a small one. I then tried to stamp the sentiment again, messed up again and added a banner over the top of it!
I was so glad when I'd finished it!


Would you like to see my first attempt?


Too much patterned paper don't you think?

Details for all the products used can be found in the Mini Catalogue found in the side bar. If you would like to place an order do let me know - thanks.

See you soon - J x










Comments

  1. I liked the colors of the 1st card, but both are lovely. Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorful dragonflies!! Covering up the mistake with another piece of stamping is what I often do, too. :) Thank you for sharing your card at CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - these dragonflies are absolutely gorgeous. Lovely work. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.