Nice and Nautical

I have another challenge card for you today. I am joining in the challenge over at



And here is my card


I have used my new Sailing Home Bundle isn't it gorgeous?
I love anything to do with the sea and this set has ships, anchors, lighthouse,compass and rope - perfect for those hard to make masculine cards!

So, I stamped my lighthouse and die cut it. The seaweed was die cut from some of my Perennial Essence DSP and the anchor from some copper foil card stock. The background was sponged with Bermuda Bay ink.


All products can be ordered from my online shop - see links above.

I seem to be burning the candle at both ends lately: get up early for work, get home early afternoon to catch up on housework etc, get mum settled for the night and then craft till my eyes close! I even managed to fit in some gardening today too!
It makes me really happy though as I can remember a time when there was nothing but despair and I didn't know how I was going to carry on.
I am really grateful for my life now. I've made new friends at work, I get to spend time looking after my mum and I have my crafting and Stampin' Up - so what's a few hours missed sleep?!!

I do hope you like my card today  - hope you'll pop back and visit again soon.
Bye for now - J xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.