Mix it up Monday - Varied Vases

Hello - we're mixing it up this Monday and using a stamp set in a different way to how you'd expect it to be used.
I've taken the Varied Vases stamp set

Varied Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set

And I've just used the flower stems to create a meadow scene - take a look




Before stamping I sponged the card stock with green and blue ink. The bottom of the flower stems also make very good grass stems!
The blossom was heat embossed using white embossing powder with a pink marker to add the centres.
I love the sentiment too - it can be used for a variety of occasions and finishes off the card perfectly.

This stamp set comes with it's own co-ordinating paper punch plus there's another stamp set available now that co-ordinates beautifully with this

Vibrant Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set

I can't wait to get my hands on it and have a play!
All the above products can be ordered through my online shop - see the top tabs for details or contact me direct.

Thanks for looking today - see you soon - J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.