Inspiring Iris Sympathy Card

it's not nice to have to make sympathy cards and they are often needed at short notice so I try to have a couple in my stash for when the need arises.

I have made a simple sympathy card using the set Inspiring Iris although the image I have used is not the iris but the carnation - take a look


I have used the sketch from this week's challenge over at



My two rectangular panels have been masked and then sponged with Soft Sea Foam ink. My flower has been stamped with Old Olive and Lovely Lipstick.



Short and sweet today as it's still very hot here and I'm exhausted! The shop where I work has poor air conditioning so it's extremely hot behind the counter and I had some particularly rude customers today. I managed to plod home though and flop down on the sofa for a rest before seeing to tea and my mum!

Thanks for stopping by today - J xx





Comments

  1. Love this beautifully bold colored image surrounded in white! What a stunning creation! HUGS, friend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline! So good to "see" you! Your card is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation for the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.