Blessed Blues

OK - who stole June? Where did it go? I can't believe it's July already - and it's time for anther challenge over at



Here is my take on this challenge


Quite a simple one - just Night of Navy cardstock and some white embossing.
The stamp set I have used is

To a Wild Rose


I do hope you head on over and take a look at the other work provided by my dt team mates - we have a new member too - Nandini - her work is superb and well worth a look.

All products above are available from my Stampin' Up shop


Thanks for looking - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. I LOVE this, Jacqueline! The white embossing on navy is perfect. I adore the sentiment, as well! Thanks for all you do at The Rainbow Card Challenge! ☁️ 🌈 ❤️Sending HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty and elegant! Love the navy and white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A classic colour combination and beautiful stamps - this is an elegant card Jacqueline! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! i LOVE that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacqueline, I'm here looking for your beautiful brown leafy DT card for the Rainbow Card Challenge... Where have you hidden it?!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.