Magnolia Lane Follow Up

Whew - it's been unbearably hot here today but I am sitting at my desk now with a newly purchased mini fan. So feeling much cooler now I can show you a couple of things made with the Magnolia Lane DSP.

First I made a card -


I do love this large image from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set and it's perfect for colouring in with the Blends (Old Olive: dark and light, Crumb Cake light, Soft Suede dark and Daffodil Delight light).

This is a lovely simple card with a basic panel cut from the DSP, white card stock matted on top with the sentiment and the cut out image on top of that. Although there's layers it's very flat as no Dimensionals were used.

Next I made a gift bag -


So the same DSP was used so that the card and bag match and the closure was made with one of the dies from the Stitched Nested Labels. Another image from the Good Morning Magnolia set was used to decorate it and I found a little peg in my stash to anchor it.



Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look - here's a final pic of the card and gift bag together.
See you soon - J xx




Comments

  1. What a beautiful gift set Jacqueline! I think you're going to have a lot of fun with the Magnolia suite! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.