Above The Clouds - Shaker Card

I have a card to show you today that I absolutely loved making - take a look


It's a Shaker Card using Above the Clouds. Over the years Stampin' Up have had some lovely balloon stamps but I do believe that this one is the best!

Pool Party card stock was used for the background and the clouds were stamped and embossed with white embossing powder. I cut a frame onto which I stamped my sentiment. I then added 3D foam tape to my background to fit my card stock frame. I think a couple of layers of tape is a good idea as you want enough room for your shaky bits to - well - shake!!
Acetate was placed on the back of the frame and wiped over with an Embossing Buddy to remove the static. Teeny tiny balls were added into the foam tape frame and then the acetate frame was placed on top.
The frame was then decorated with the balloons - stamped using last year's In Colours: Blueberry Bushel, Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Call Me Clover and Pineapple Punch. They were cut out and attached with 3D foam pads.


I am entering this card into the 


Where the theme is 

BRIGHT AND CHEERFUL

Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.