Time for some Christmas Sparkle

Just a quick post to direct you to the 


Where our new challenge is

Image may contain: text


And here is my card


So I took a piece of Whisper White card stock and randomly stamped some snowflakes. I used Basic Gray for the larger flakes then a pale blue - Coastal Cabana and then I finished up with a brighter blue with Bermuda Bay. Into each flake I added a sparkly gem.
I mounted my card stock on to some Basic Gray card which was then attached to a base of Bermuda Bay.
The greeting is from the same set (retired) Endless Wishes and this was also layered like the card.
A big gross grain gray ribbon was added as a finishing touch.

Hope you like it and that you pop over to take a look at all the fab sparkly cards from my DT.

See you soon  - J xx

Comments

  1. Love, love this card - the colour and sparkle. Fab xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.