Be as Bold as your Lipstick!

Good morning and Happy Easter - hope everyone is safe and well and staying home.

I thought this was going to a time when I would be able to craft to my heart's content and get up to date with my blogging. But no. The washing machine decided to break on the first day of the lockdown so I have been hand washing everything - towels, bath sheets, double duvet covers and sheets and of course clothes - I'm not a happy bunny! Thank goodness the weather has been good so that I can get everything dry.

I also decided to get out into the garden and do some tidying up. I have found this to be extremely enjoyable especially with it being so sunny and warm and in the last couple of days positively hot!

Then there is my mum- she still needs care and I'm getting into a pretty good routine now and her days are structured plus she's having regular meals now that I'm around to checkup on her plus she's drinking more and she is responding well to this.

So - when I am able to craft it's a real treat and here is what I've been up to


These images are from the Dressed to Impress set - aren't they gorgeous?
I created my own background paper for this card layering it onto Basic Black and Real Red card stock. The images were coloured using my Blend markers and the sentiment was stamped in Basic Gray ink.

So today I have the ingredients to cook a roast turkey dinner followed by a plum and apple crumble. I will then create some trifle like desserts for later and I will add some little mini eggs to make them a bit more festive.
What ever you are doing today - have a beautiful Easter Day and above all stay safe.

See you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. Happy Easter to you too Jacqueline! What a lovely card you've made with that stamp set! I love the sassy sentiment and the beautifully placed flowers and I like the way you used the lipsticks as both background and focal images - something you do so well. Sorry to hear that you're without a washing machine - that's a bit of a problem isn't it under a lockdown. Hope you're able to get it sorted out soon. The weather is a real plus isn't it this weekend. I've been pottering about in the garden too and finding it really takes my mind off all the grim news. Glad to hear your mum is doing better too.
    Stay safe and well won't you! Hugs, Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.