1 Year Anniversary

This week I celebrated my one year anniversary with Stampin’ Up.
I have been a demo on and off since 2012 but I’ve been in love with the products since it started in the UK in I think 2007.
One of the best things about being a demo for me is the friends I have made. I’m part of a group called the Pinkies and they are more like a family than friends and are always there when I need help - whether it be personal or craft related.
Michelle - our group ‘mum’ made me a beautiful celebratory pic


And send me a beautiful little gift,card and tag


At the moment I am a hobby demo which means I just buy for myself and take advantage of the discount on the catalogue products however I would love to have my own team so if you too would like discount on your crafting essentials - let me know and I will send you details.

If however you just fall in love with the products and want to purchase some of the excellent items in the catalogue, please get in touch and I can place an order for you.
Postage is £4.95 to anywhere in the UK.

Thanks - J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.