Animal C.A.S.E

The card I have for you today is as I said a CASE - copy and share everything.
I have cased Michelle Zindorf - one of my favourite crafters and the card in question can be found
HERE


So mine is a little different in that I used totally different colours but the design is the same.

I used the beautiful Nature's Beauty to create this card along with Snow Front. It's a very simple colour palette with Crumb Cake ink for the stamping and sponging and a Crumb Cake marker for colouring in the deer. Versamark ink and white embossing powder were used for the foliage.

I will be entering this card into the


Thanks for looking - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, I love the colour palette! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CASE! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath- DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.