Soft Florals

This card uses images solely from the Beautiful Friendship set and was very quick to make.
Take a look


The blue flowers are actually quite a large stamp so it's very easy to cover your paper in a very short time.
I think - but I can't remember - the colour I used may have been Balmy Blue and Pear Pizzazz to stamp my leaves.
The sentiment is also from the set and is stamped in Basic Gray.

I am entering this card into the challenge over at


That's it for now - thanks for stopping by - J xx

Comments

  1. I love the soft colours you've used Jacqueline and the way you used the flowers and leaves to frame your sentiment. Stay safe, Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Jacqueline. Your flowers are do dreamy, and the sentiment so crisp. Thanks so much for paying with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the delicate colours you've used
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card with these pastel coloured blooms. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.