Must Try Harder!!!

That's what all my school teachers used to say and I'm still the same!!
I get distracted - if it's not mum then I tend to find something To Do that's not on my To Do list!!
This is probably why I didn't fix my lap top in time to post these cards.

This one should have been for Christmas 24 #003 Challenge - Dry and/or Heat Embossing


It's from the Stampin' Up set Shine Bright and the image is heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I then coloured it using my Blends - a few sparkly gems add the finishing touch.

This card is for the current challenge over at




This is an easel card using the Poppy Dies from the new mini catalogue from Stampin' Up - can't wait to use them in red!

Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. Both such pretty cards! I love the unusual Christmas tree decorated with gems and the hot pink easel is fabulous with those amazing poppies! Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are pretty! I love the gold embossing in the first card. I really love the poppies on the Rainbow Challenge card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.