Happy February

Good morning - it’s a glorious day here in rural Herefordshire and I am enjoying a weekend away at my daughter’s.
Life’s good at the moment. I’ve been taking care of myself much more and it seems to be paying off.
Fibro flares are minimal and my energy levels are quietly increasing.
I have developed myself a gentle routine and I’m feeling in control again after a long time.
I will come back later and share what I am doing  - it’s not perfect and it’s still evolving but I’m in a happier place than I was.
Today I will be popping in to Hereford City for some retail therapy and I’m going to treat myself to something utterly beautiful and frivolous! 
Thank you for listening to me whitter on - see you soon with some challenge cards.
J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.