I Wish..........

........that I knew how to fix my computer! Well it might not be the computer, it might be my internet, or Google or Chrome but whatever it is I wish it would work properly!
I have been trying to post for days - it's a post I started on my iPad but it wouldn't post properly - kept missing things off or not publishing the pictures - it's been a nightmare!
To make things harder I've been tied up looking after mum. We've been juggling hospital and doctors appointments and mum does'nt want to go - at any cost!
She is very grumpy at the moment and very rebellious - she does'nt want to take her new tablets and every time that I've tried to blog and an obsticle got in the way I'd think stuff it - I can't be bothered with this at the moment and I'd leave it.

Self care has gone out the window. Wearing make-up, eating properly and sleeping are difficult and weight is piling on again. 

I'm lucky that I have good friends willing to listen to me talk and my boss at work is exceptionaly reasonable and caring and makes things better for me so I can give the best care I can to mum and myself.

So - what do I do? 

Well I shall keep on looking after mum - how can I not? I will put up with all the crap she gives me and try to keep smiling!

I shall start with showing you the items I purchased when I visited my daughter in Hereford. If you didn't know already - I am a stationary addict and I picked up loads of fab stuff in places like Paperchase, Wilko and B&M - take a look








So much beautiful stuff - and so little time to use it!!!

Wish me luck - I shall find myself again - it just might take some time!

J xx

Comments

  1. Hi Jacqueline - sending big hugs, taking care of your mum must be hard, but I know how you feel. Fortunately my mum is okay, but sometimes!! Take care and if you need any help - just shout, I'm here. Hugs, Deborah xx

    PS Love all your new goodies xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.