Christmas 24 #004 - Create a Winter Scene.

So it's time for another Christmas card and no - it's not too early!!!
it's for the challenge over at

And here is my card


This card uses the Stampin' Up set Snow Front and is CASEd from a card by Helen Reed at


I sent this card to one of my Facebook friends in a swap - I hope she likes it!

Well I had a very quiet and relaxing day yesterday but today I'm back at work and I'm not looking forward to the walk if this wind and rain continues!
Hope you all stay safe and have a lovely weekend - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. My goodness Jacqueline, this is stunning! I really liked that stamp set and should really have gone for it...! I love the way you've created a glow of light in the background. Take care out there today - it's just a tad breezy! Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. elle est sublime Jacqueline! biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely lovely - I really like the soft glow in the sky!! Super colours. Hope your trip to work was okay. Take care, Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.