You Can Stand Underneath My Umbrella ella ella

So - still no snow here -thank goodness! - I know lots of you have had some and I hope you are enjoying it!

I have been enjoying some time with my craft stash and I have created a card featuring some umbrellas. This card will be entered into two challenges:






Here is my card



I watercoloured a wash of gray paint to make the background and then added the umbrella handles. I stamped and coloured the umbrellas on scrap card and cut them out. These were attached using 3D foam pads. The clouds were also fussy cut and adhered using glue. The raindrops were heat embossed with silver embossing powder and lastly the sentiments were added.
Here's a closer view



Thank you for stopping by today and taking a look - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. This is a great use of the Just Add Ink sketch Jacqueline, the white base and pops of colour really catch the eye! thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your water colour back ground is perfect for this theme, such a lovely sentiment. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card! I loved that stamp set, but was never able to make a card I was happy with. Your's is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colourful and great grey wash background. Thanks for joining us at HLS this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice water wash on the background for those colourful umbrellas. Lovely sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.