Orange Opulance

Gosh - January didn't hang around did it? I can't believe it's February already!
Have any of you got snow? Thankfully we have none at the moment because I hate it. I live on top of a hill so to get anywhere (I don't drive) I'm either going downhill or uphill - I could do with a ski-lift!!!

Anyhoo - to brighten up your dark day it's challenge time over at the 


This month's theme is


The rules are simple - a monochrome card using orange. Here's mine for the team


I chose a snowy theme as most of the UK is snowbound at the moment!
My images are from the SU set Endless Wishes along with a sentiment from the Good Greetings set. A little unconventional for a Christmas Card perhaps but I had fun making it!

I hope you can play along with us this month - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. I love your orange snowflakes! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline, I adore this fabulous holiday card! I never would have gone Christmas with orange, but it's totally amazing! Thank you for all your hard work for TRCC! Sending crafty HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is a unique card! I think your snowflakes are awesome in orange! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.