CAS - Navy and Yellow

I have a very clean and simple card for you today - in fact it only took minutes to create - once I'd decided what I was going to do!

I followed the challenge over at


The colours I have used are - So Saffron and Night of Navy


The yellow background was created by inking up a stamping block and spraying it with water. I then gently dried it with my heat gun. The bird image was stamped over the top. I wish it had been darker but I think my ink pad is drying up - time to purchase a re-inker me thinks.
A simple sentiment was added in the blue ink to finish it off.


That's all for now - off to work now. See you soon - J x

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful card Jacqueline. The soft watery background provides a perfect backdrop for the delicate image. A CAS card that takes minutes to make is perfect - well done. Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love cards that come together perfectly so quickly. This is just lovely, I might have to use the inky block technique to make some quick ones of my own.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.