Predominantly Pink

I have so many lovely stamp sets that I hardly ever use - gone are the days when on receiving a new set I would get it out and use it there and then. Now I have to wait for days off work and also days when my fibro isn't playing up - those days are few and far between.

Today's card is using Lovely Wishes and yes it's one I've had for months and it's only just getting an airing! I love the delicate images and had great fun stamping, embossing and colouring in - take a look



I left it free of a sentiment so it's in my stash now ready for any occasion.

I am entering this card into the challenge over at


Where the challenge is

Breast Cancer Awareness - and the card is predominantly pink.

Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. Very elegant. Thanks for playing along in our Pink challenge. Lisa DT AGOAC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.