Facebook Swaps

Today I don't have a card to share with you but a project I created a while ago for a Facebook swap. I'm part of a group of like minded crafters on Facebook and there are always loads of exciting things to join in with every month. 
So a while ago I took part in a swap where the challenge was to decorate some wooden pegs - I loved doing this and here are the results


The paper I used is retired now but it's one of my favourites as I love floral designs. I also used a variety of dies and punches to layer up adding some glitter paper, rhinestones and clay flowers.
To make the package a bit prettier I clipped them to a piece of card stock and die cut some letters to add the word HELLO.

I'm having a very lazy morning here in Hereford as I am typing this in my PJs! I'm off out later to visit some lovely friends who I haven't seen in a while so I'm really looking forward to that. And then tomorrow when I post again I shall probably be back at home in beautiful Bridgnorth. I am am having a lovely time away but it's always good to get back home again.

Thank yo for popping in today - please leave a comment so I know you have visited and I will see you soon - J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.