A little Christmas crafting

So far this year I have made the grand total of 1 Christmas cards which is shameful. I really don't want it to be a mad rush at the end of November to get them made and I would really like to sell for our company charity - Make A Wish.
I don't get rid of many of my Christmas sets and the card I have for you today uses one I have had for ages. It's called Come to Bethlehem and features the Three Wise Men in silhouette. I have teamed it up with Waterfront and here is the result


Unfortunately this won't make it into my stash as it was a Facebook swap but I am going to seriously get on with my Christmas crafting so watch this space!

I hope you like my card today and that it inspires you to start your Christmas crafting - thanks for stopping by - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. A beautiful christmas card! I love season cards that doesn't really feature the typical colors of that season! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.