Back in The Male Room

Today is a very special day for me. Five years ago I set up The Male Room - a challenge blog strictly for male orientated cards. Sadly though I had to give it up a while ago as I was going through some personal problems. But the team did not give up and the challenges still happen every two weeks and they have just gone from strength to strength.

Please do go and visit 


The best thing is though Jane asked me to contribute a card to celebrate the five year anniversary - I couldn't say no could I?
Here is my card


I have used my Waterfront set again to create a sunset scene. Lots of masking with post it notes and sponging with yellows, oranges and reds. The birds are from High Tide but make a lovely addition to the scene. The Happy Birthday image is from You're Inspiring.

So as you know I'm staying with my daughter in Hereford - haven't got to the outdoor gym yet - maybe tomorrow!
I did however fit in a trip to Hobbycraft where I indulged in a couple of new embossing folders - can't wait to get home to try them out.

Thank you for joining me today - hope you like my card.
See you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. Beautiful ink blending. Your sunset scene is so pretty, and how nice that The Male Room challenges continue on five years later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous to have you help celebrate five brilliant years of the challenge you started. Beautiful card Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a wonderful sunset scene, so warm and relaxing. Absolutely thrilled to have you as Guest Designer at the challenge you created. Hope you're pleased how the challenge has gone on! Hugs, Deborah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful card. I'm lucky enough to be on the current DT - thanks for founding a fab challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to have you back with us on this one, thank you for starting such a fab challenge blog all those years ago. I love the colours in this gorgeous card, see you again soon I hope. Happy Blog Birthday!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card with sunset you made :-)) I like all scene which you create. Good job for celebrating.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.