Emerald

Second challenge card of the day and this time it's for the


Image may contain: possible text that says 'LETY GET WEIRD mar. 2020 specially emerald Rainbow cmp/ointlbage ಯ'

I love my greens and I had the perfect ink for this - Emerald Envy.
Take a look at my card


I used Lily Pad Lake and the matching dies for this card and I must admit I do like the way it has turned out.
I stamped the waves directly on to the card base and then added a die circle onto which I had added the die cut waves. Around this circle I added the stork, lily pads and reeds.
No sentiment on this so it can be used for almost any occasion.

My DT colleagues have also creating some stunning cards - please do pop over and investigate.

See you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. Your card is beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! This is absolutely fabulous, so peaceful and serene. I also love all shades of green. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Jacqueline! I like the different sized circles you used and the different waves and the way you put everything together. Very stylish! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Jacqueline xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love the green on white :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.