Colour Challenge for Christmas 24

It's time for a new challenge over at


and here is my card


I've used the outline stamp of Christmas Rose and embossed it in gold on to vellum. I then coloured in the roses using my Poppy Parade Blends marker. Another rose was stamped, embossed and coloured and then cut out and attached with a dimensional. A retired greeting was added and some some red gems as a finishing touch.

Please do pop over and take a look at the other works of art provided by the DT and you never know - you might want to join in!

See you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. Oh wow - this is absolutely beautiful. I love the way the vellum gives a softness to the card. Great image. Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.