Christmas Tree Challenge at Christmas 24

It's time for another Christmas card challenge over at 


Me and my DT colleagues have been working hard to bring you a gorgeous selection of cards along the theme of

CHRISTMAS TREES

Here is my card 


I have used the tree from the Stampin' Up set Winter Woods and in that set there is an image with a group of tree trunks. I masked off all but one of the trunks and then stamped it under my tree. The sentiment was embossed in in gold and red gems were added to the branches of the tree. A hand drawn frame adds the fininshing touch.

It would be great if you could pop over and take a look at al the other DT cards - they really are beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. Your tree is just lovely Jacqueline and I love the red doodled frame. Hope you are staying safe and well. Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late getting over to leave a comment - this is so elegant! I do like the pops of colour with the red gems and doodled border. Lovely, Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.