To a Wild Rose

Today I have for you one of the very new sets from the new catalogue. It's going to be one of my many favourites as it's so pretty and feminine. It's called To a Wild Rose and here is the card I created


I've used a very simple colour palette and made it very clean and simple by making the card one layer only.
Colours are: Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Crushed Curry and Pear Pizzazz.

This card was made for a Stampin' Up Facebook swap. I made nine cards like the one above and got nine different ones in return. I will showcase these a little later on as they all feature new stash from the catalogue!

As always the above products can be ordered from me or my shop


jacquelinenm68@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by today to take a look - see you soon - J x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.