An Oldie But A Goodie!

Before i became a demonstrator I made a purchase of a second hand Stampin' Up bundle: Oh So Succulent and the matching dies.
It was a set I had always hankered after but missed out when it was current. I was lucky to find it when I was browsing Ebay and I snapped it up immediately!
So I've had a bit of a play and this is what I made


The succulent images were stamped and coloured with a combination of Stampin' Markers and coloured pencils. They were then die cut on my Big Shot. The vase is a die cut circle cut in half and the die cut images were arranged on top of it with glue and dimensionals.
The background is the recently retired Hardwood stamp and the Country Floral 3D embossing folder which is available in the current catalogue.

I really love succulents and I'm just about to start preparing a patch of ground in my garden which I'm going to turn into a succulent and alpine garden - that's if it doesn't rain again!!

Thanks for looking in on me today - see you soon - J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.