Rainbow Card Challenge

The start of the month saw a new challenge over at the


This month Mynn has a gorgeous colour combo - take a look


Now I don't own any 'neon' colours so my card is just a rainbow coloured card and I really enjoyed creating it


The ships were coloured with my new Stampin' Blends and the sea was stamped with Pacific Point ink.
Here's a closer view


The stamp set I have used is one I purchased in my Starter Kit when I joined as a demonstrator - it's called Lilypad Lake and it's available in this year's catalogue too.


All products used on this project can be purchased from me - please do get in touch.

Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx




Comments

  1. This is gorgeous, Jacqueline xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your take on the neon challenge, so pretty and unexpected. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.