Happy New Year!!!

Hello and Happy New Year greetings from Bridgnorth!
This is my first post of the year and my card is for the very first challenge for a brand new challenge blog.


I am so happy to be a part of this new venture and even happier to be working alongside my beautiful friend Mynnette again.
Many years ago now Mynnette and I started up the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and although we are no longer a part of that we had a great time working together and I am chuffed to bits to be doing so again.
We also have a fab design team and I do urge you to pop across to the blog to take a look at all the wonderful work they have produced for the first challenge - which is ..........


Now this is the Rainbow Card Challenge and your card should only use the colour that is stated in the challenge banner however, if you are adding flowers a little green can be added for the flower stems.

Right  - here is my card


My red ink and card stock is Poppy Parade (Stampin' Up) and my stamps (also Stampin' Up) are the Swallowtail and Papillon Potpourri.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look today - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. I totally LOVE this gorgeous card, Jacqueline! I adore the butterflies and fun layout--this is stunning! I am so grateful to be starting out on this journey with you, friend! Sending New Year HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Jacqueline. I think it is so clever that the design elements in the middle of the card remind one of butterfly wings. Intentional??!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Jacqueline! It's such an honor to be working with you for the first time, although we're on our second team together. I'll always be grateful that Vicky brought us together! Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this card, Jacqueline! The design is outstanding! Well done and thrilled to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.