Continuing the Theme

I was browsing through my browser - as you do, and I came across this card that I made a while ago but I don't think I posted on my blog.
It's uncanny as it's predominantly red as was my last card for the Rainbow Card Challenge.

Here it is


I don't think that this would have worked for the challenge as I think that there is too much black on it however, it was very easy to create.
The scene was sponged onto a piece of white card stock using some scraps of copy paper torn into strips. The scene gets paler as it fades into the distance to give an illusion of perspective. The silhouette details were added in black along with the Chinese writing. The panel was then cut into three equal pieces, sponged around the edges and glued to some red card stock. Ribbon was added before adhering to the card base.

Thanks for stopping by today - hope everyone has recovered from the New Year celebrations!! See you soon - J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.