Daffodils in July!

Do you remember me saying that I was having problems with my laptop? Well I think I have solved the problem - I now have a keyboard for my tablet, and I managed to set it up myself!
No more carrying around bulky laptops for me! I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.

OK lets get on with the business in hand. I have a card to show you today and it's a bit of a strange one. It's daffodils - take a look



I used the very beautiful You're Inspiring stamp set and coloured it using the markers. Looking forward to using this set next year for Easter and Mother's Day - in fact it would also be handy for any occasion during spring - I can't wait!

Hope you like my card today - please do leave a comment to let me know you've visited - thanks for stopping by - see you soon - J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.