Blue Rose

Graceful Garden is a set I love, in fact I just love roses and this set has the most beautiful rose image perfect for colouring in or paper piecing.
Today's card features this lovely rose and one of my favourite Stampin' Up colours - Night of Navy.



So I tried to take an arty photograph of my card and I think that there is more of everything else than there is of the card!!
The rose has been stamped onto Soft Sky card stock with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder - the leaves were treated the same way but onto Old Olive card stock. I used my leaf punch to and some copper glitter paper for my leaves and my sentiment is from (after searching through my stamp sets for ages) Beautiful Peacock - from the last Sale-A-Bration offer.

I am off to my daughter's in Hereford for a few days but I am still hoping to blog a little - especially as I now have my handy little tablet keyboard! I'm getting quite techy in my old age - just need to work out how to take a decent photograph now!! Any tips - please do leave a comment, thanks.

See you soon - J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.