Waterfront

A set I haven't used yet - even though I've had it for ages is Waterfront. It's a fab set for creating scenes which is something I love doing, so I really don't know why it's taken me so long to play with it!

The card I have created is taken from a tutorial on Youtube. Unfortunately I can't remember where I found it so I can't add a credit but it turned out rather well I think - take a look


It's a one layer card so it's really good for posting and it didn't take very long to create.
I've used a variety of inks: Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, So Saffron and I think Bermuda Bay. I love the spotty stamp - it gives lovely texture without adding any bulk.

So I'm in beautiful Hereford now spending time with my daughter. Tomorrow we are going to an outside gym. Never done that before but I'm always up for new experiences - will tell all tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.