Snippets

 Posting has been a bit sparse lately due to a fibro flare  - nevermind I have had a little play today and this is the card I have made 



I had a mad tidy up in my craft zone a couple of weeks ago and I found a huge pile of bits and pieces that I had saved from the bin! I pulled out a few pieces and the card above was created. It only took a few minutes to make too!



Here is a quick pic of the scraps (snippets) I used 



I am going to enter this card into the challenge over at the 


Thanks for taking the time to pop over to my blog - hope to see you here again soon xx

Comments

  1. Welcome to the Snippets Playground.

    Thanks for sharing this lovely card full of snippets, as well as your photo of them, in the Snippets Playground.

    Hope the fibro flare calms down again soon. I’ll see you on the swings later. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueline - great to see you in the Snippets Playground. Gorgeous card, SO pretty and I do love the combination of flowers and a fragrance bottle. That is SOME pile of snippets in your photo - we look forward to seeing you on the Playground swings on a regular basis. If not, just join Dudley and and I in our cosy cabin and watch from the sidelines! Do remember to add a comment in the Playground challenge post if you want to be in the prize draw.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.