Tic, Tac, Toe!

Oh my goodness - where did February go???? I know it's a short month but honestly one minute it was there and then poof - gone!!!!

I haven't been doing much crafting really - battling with my fibro and taking care of mum. Mum has been Pfizered but I'm still waitng for my jab - thankfully we are both well and covid free.

So today I have my DT card for the challenge over at

Christmas 24

It's a Tic Tac Toe recipe this time and here is the grid to choose from

I choose a diagonal line: DIE CUTS, RIBBON, SEQUINS

Here is my card


For this card I used the now retired Ornamental Envelopes Bundle. I purchased this set but for some reason didn't use it in time for last Christmas - thank goodness for Christmas challenge blogs!!
I also CASEd a card I'd seen by my blog friend Kerry Timms - she makes fabulous cards and I needed a bit of inspiration!

Please do pop over to the challenge blog and take a look at all the other wonderful DT cards.

See you soon - J x




Comments

  1. Oh Jacqueline, ces boules scintillent et quelle richesse dans les couleurs...biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is just gorgeous - looks so rich! Lovely layout too. Deborah x

    PS I have stash that I've bought and not used too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.