Scraps of Jade

 Don't you just hate it when you have loads of little scraps hanging around the place? Mine get thrown into a box never to see the light of day again! However today I decided to have a go at using some of them up. 

I fished out some of the Just Jade DSP scraps and die cut them with some of my Stitched Nested Labels. It was a bit fiddly fitting some of the scraps in but I managed to get enough to arrange on a C6 card base - take a look


I wanted to add some stamped images so I reached for my Butterfly Gala set - I don't use this one very often but I have a matching punch that cuts them out perfectly. 
The card still looked a bit empty so I added a hand drawn frame around it and a couple of sentiments - also from the Bytterfly Gala set. That and a few enamel dots finished the card off nicely.

This card will be entered into the challenge over at the 


Thanks for stopping by today - hope to see you again soon - J xx



Comments

  1. Hello... what an interesting, innovative card. You used your scraps beautifully!! Great take on our "jade" challenge. Thank you for joining us at the Rainbow Card Challenge. I enjoyed seeing your creation. Please join us again next month for our April challenge!!!
    Elena DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love that you used scraps-I love the different but matching papers. And those butterflies are awesome! Thank you so much for joining us at the Rainbow Challenge! Hugs! Katy DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Jacqueline! The butterflies are a perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at The Rainbow Card Challenge this month and I hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Em, DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous monochromatic card! I love the cool shape you used to die cut the scraps and the great variety of patterned papers. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Card Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful and elegant. I love the combo of pattern papers. Great to see you in the Rainbow Card Challenge gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Can’t wait to see you take part again in our next challenge!!

    Mary Ellen Driggs
    www.creativetimewithme.com
    The Rainbow Card Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.