Vivaciously Violet

Time for a new challenge over at the


And this month we are looking for all things violet


My card is quite clean and simple and uses one of Stampin' Up's retiring stamp sets - Colourful Seasons - take a look


I started with a dark purple card base onto which I layered a piece of Whisper White card stock. The sentiment and blossom were stamped with Highland Heather ink and before I added the banner I attached my branch and die cut skeleton leaf.
The banner is a piece of Whisper White card stock coloured with a Highland Heather blend pen.
The card was then finished off with a Highland Heather leaf with Gorgeous Grape details.

Hope everyone is staying safe and well at the moment - take care and I will see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the movement of the leaf to the small flowers. Beautiful Violet! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Katy, the movement you've got going in this scene with the branch and the little flowers is lovely. Be safe! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.