It's that time again!!!

Yep - it's time for another 


challenge.
This time the theme is


And here is my card


This is another card made from the retiring Colourful Seasons.
This time I have glittered the branch and added die cut snowflakes the centres of which are adorned with an epoxy droplet. The droplets have been coloured with a dark Night Of Navy blend marker. i found a scrap of silk ribbon in my stash and my stamped snowflakes were inked with Pacific Point ink. The whole card was mounted on to a Pacific Point card base.

I did a Facebook Live video on how I made this card which can be found on my page Phoenix Inspirations.

Thanks for looking - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. I do like this - so pretty and sparkly too. Hope you're keeping well. Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.