White for New Year.

Happy New Year everyone - here’s to a year of health, happiness and crafty fun!

To kick off the New Year I have my card for the brand new challenge over on the 



White on white is very difficult to achieve and even more difficult to photograph - here is my card though - hope you like it.


The background is embossed with a dotty embossing folder and then I have added various die cuts and punched items to the card.

It would be great to see you over on the challenge blog - my team mates have created some exceptional cards to inspire you and of course it would be lovely if you could take part too.

See you soon - j xx






Comments

  1. Jacqueline- this is simply gorgeous! I agree a totally white card is hard to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Jacqueline xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and elegant! Love the textured background. Wishing you a great year ahead!

    Nandini, Paint Paper Scissors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you've made a great job of your white on white card Jacqueline! I love the dotty background, and your punched and die-cut flowers and leaves make a beautiful shape in the foreground. And I agree - nightmare to photograph anything in these grey days! Have a great weeekend :) Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.