New Challenge Blog Starts Today!

I’m very excited to bring to you my NEW challenge blog. It’s a Christmas challenge blog and it’s aim is to get you organised for Christmas.
There’s a chance that if you start now you could have 24 Christmas cards made by December 2020 and if you enter more than once you could have a lot more!
Click on the link to join me and Mynnette over at



The first challenge is 


And here is my card 


This is a large stamp called Christmas Rose and it’s gorgeous - I can’t wait to use it more!

I really hope you join me this new venture - there’s also a DT call and you could even be on the design team with me and Mynnette. Just hop on over to the blog for all the details.

See you soon - j xx

Comments

  1. Good luck with the challenge! I'm honored to say this card looks even better in person xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.