Dreaming of Spring

I have a challenge card to share with you today using the lovely Hostess set Soft Spring. I've used the sketch from this week's challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches


Here is my card


I used a pale pink card stock and over layered it with a piece of vellum that I had stamped my image on to. I stamped it with Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
The sentiment is from Beautiful Friendship and it was stamped with Melon Mambo ink.
The ribbon is some I had in my stash but it matched perfectly with my colour scheme.

I have actually started making some Christmas cards this past week - they're not all put together yet but I've started!

Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. This is beautiful! So soft and delicate! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I just love the embossing on the vellum! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and delicate! Lovely detail with the vellum. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft color the vellum gives to the card! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.